[NAFEX] grafting wax

Douglas Woodard dwoodard at becon.org
Sun Feb 10 19:47:15 EST 2008

 From my vague memory of things long since read, I think it was usually
a mixture of cow manure and clay. Cow manure is a microbial brew mostly
friendly to cows (as well as useful in their digestive processes) and
probably unfriendly to things that attack living plants. Just as humans
foster gut contents friendly to themselves (more or less successfully
depending on their state of health, genetic endowment, food and ambient
microbes).

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

[snip]