[NAFEX] Membership

Jim Fruth jfruth at tds.net
Sun Feb 10 10:08:19 EST 2008

    Last week you were talking about not having enough members in NAFEX.  It
just now occurred to me that I found NAFEX by Googling a subject that took
me into the archives.  I liked what I read, looked up more than went hunting
to join the group that was behind it.  Then, a few years back, the archives
were closed so only members could access them.
    Hey!  Talk about getting the word out and for free.  How many other
folks would join NAFEX if they stumbled/Googled into the archives like I
did?

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN  56472