[NAFEX] E-mail programmes other than Outlook Express.

Naomi dragon-star at cableone.net
Wed Feb 6 23:55:31 EST 2008

My son is 18.   We call him "nerd boy. "   Nerd boy has  me set up with
Firefox and Outlook.  But my anti virus is Nod 32.   here is a site with
2008 antivirus comparisons
http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/   Also a factor in
virus invasion is who uses the computer and what sites they go to.  Is thee
someone who uses the computer who downloads?  Or clicks open most anything..
or visits sites that tend to spread viruses and other malware.?

Naomi

  _____