[NAFEX] soil tester

Lee Reich garden at leereich.com
Tue Feb 5 19:55:48 EST 2008

I also would be skeptical about the pH and especially the fertility
tests. I have an electronic testor that does only pH and it's of
dubious value. I also have one that tests light and moisture. I find
the moisture probe very valuable, much easier than digging holes and
feeling the soil. Soil is often dry at the surface but plenty moist
only a few inches down. I've had and used my moisture testor for over
25 years!

Lee Reich, PhD
http://leereich.com/

Books by Lee Reich: