[NAFEX] mulberry (OT books)

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 07:15:02 EST 2008

You know it puzzles me that mulberries are one of the few fruits that I can not find much real information on.  One would think there would be at least book out (besides the one I found that someone posted about mulberries for the silkworm industry in Japan) about mulberries that would speak exhaustively about varieties and culture.  I know they are grown commercially in western Asia.

Am I missing something.  Anyone have resource?

Robert

Ernest Plutko <ernestplutko at wiktel.com> wrote: Thank you for the info.  We were on a hiking trip and stopped under
the tree for about 10 minutes.  The guide called the tree a black
mulberry.  I was too tired to pay it much attention.  I wish I could
grow a mulberry tree on the Canadian border.