[NAFEX] Beach Plum in Minnesota

Richard MURPHY murphman108 at msn.com
Fri Feb 1 20:03:48 EST 2008

Hi kids;

I have been to Cape Cod 1000 times. Lucky me.

Beach Plum jelly is nice.
It does have a unique, but modest flavor.
The big deal is........ready....... it's from Cape Cod !!!!

It beats the hell out of a plate or an ash tray or a spoon, or other gift shop fare.
At least I can spread it on my toast.

Cheers

Murph

PS    With much respect, I shall mention the Thornton Burgess Society on Cape Cod.
        No CopperTone, no Flip Flops............

        www.thorntonburgess.org<http://www.thorntonburgess.org/>

        It is the children's author you are probably familiar with, and they have been making / selling jelly (including Beach Plum) for almost 100 years. Check them out. This is Jelly Mecca for our tourists.

Murph