[NAFEX] Hypothesis needed

Anton Callaway marillen at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 30 12:32:07 EST 2008

Jim,

Could be genetic or environmental influences.  Are any of the bushes clonal to the others?  I believe many highbush cranberries are sold as seed-grown plants.  If you could propagate a clone of the good-tasting plant and plant it next to some of the bitter ones, it might help differentiate which influence is greater and then you'd have a good idea what to do next.

Best regards,

Anton