[NAFEX] relative flavor of paw paws

Hector Black hblack1925 at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 23 15:40:04 EST 2008

Just got to chime in - at the KY experiment station tasting of Pawpaws there was a definite difference in flavor and in size also.  Neal Peterson's pawpaws were way ahead in most people's estimation.  That was maybe 2,3 years ago, but I would be surprised if it wasn't true today.  I don't think they had been long off the tree, but he brought them from W VA. I think and this might have been day 2 or 3 of the conference.   Hector Black zone 6 middle TN

  No exceptions.

  NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/