[NAFEX] paw paw seedlings

David Consolvo fruitopia at firstva.com
Tue Dec 23 11:57:39 EST 2008

I once walked with fellow fruit-nut friend Stuart Wilson through a pawpaw
experimental seedling orchard at the Wye Station on the eastern shore of
Maryland.  We sampled fallen fruit.  We couldn't tell ANY difference in taste/quality
of the flesh from tree to tree.  I admit though, that our taste buds were saturated
quickly, and we didn't use anything to "clear our palates" between trees.
~David Consolvo
Hungrytown, Virginia