[NAFEX] paw paw seedlings

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 21:40:30 EST 2008

Hello ~mIEKAL

Corwin Davis was a pawpaw breeder and also had a pawpaw nursery. His
Son-in-law now operates it and is located in Michigan near zone 4. Davis here is late
season but there it apparently ripened well as it was selected and named after
Corwin. Right off hand I don't remember the name of the nursery.

So yes, I believe you will be able to successfully grow pawpaws.

Jerry

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail,
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&
icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)