[NAFEX] paw paw seedlings

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Dec 22 12:29:35 EST 2008

They vary about as much as any other tree fruit.  With good parents
you'll get a better percentage of seedlings that have fruit of useful
quality, but a really superior seedling will be uncommon.   Look up
http://www.petersonpawpaws.com/  Neal mentions it took 25  years to get
the six improved selections he has produced.  And he has  done a LOT of
crossing and growing of seedlings.
-Lon Rombough
NEW grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :