[NAFEX] Aronia paradox

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 12:03:14 EST 2008

Compare this listing for an edible mountain ash on the Jungs Nursery
website:

Rabina Mountain Ash

http://www.jungseed.com/dp3.asp?c=&sku=22560

Sorbus
Zones 3-9 - A unique true mountain ash found growing in the wild in
Russia. Unlike other mountain ash, Rabina has remarkably good tasting
fruit with a sweet-tart, non-bitter flavor. High in vitamins A and C,
the abundant bright orange berries are good for fresh eating, juice,
preserves, pastry and wine. The small ornamental trees grow up to 20
feet tall and have attractive pinnate foliage that turns orange-red in
fall. 3 to 5 ft. bareroot trees.