[NAFEX] Bluebyrd Plum

Anton Callaway marillen at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 20 14:28:19 EST 2008

Richard,

Funny you should mention your book.  My wife was going to get it for me as a PDF Christmas present, but she was having some trouble with the computer, so I got to see my present early.  What a wonderful book you've put together!  This is exactly the style that I prefer- a detailed format similar to the classic Fruits of New York series, but with modern information and some attention to the Southeast.  The color photos with scale and color cards are terrific.

I considered writing Ralph for some scions & I still might.  We worked together briefly on a grant once upon a time.  I was just being lazy and thinking someone might sell trees.

Best regards,

Anton