[NAFEX] Subject: peach hardiness

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 21:20:28 EST 2008

< Within a couple hours we were at about 30F, and
by Monday morning we were at 3F.  I'm wondering if the extreme drop could
have frozen the flowing sap.<

Jeeze, Mark. We dropped like a rock that day, too. I had taken a cooked
turkey out of the roaster and set it on the table in the garage. Went back a
couple of hours later and it was frozen hard as a rock. After finally
getting peaches last year, I had my hopes up for next year. Maybe I'd better
not be so optomistic?

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/