[NAFEX] Glockenapfel, Belle de Boskoop, CO hardiness

Chris Garriss cgarriss at garriss.net
Mon Dec 15 00:18:31 EST 2008

If you wish to graft, I understand Glockenapfel is held by the USDA at
Geneva if you or someone you know can get it from there.  Supposedly
hardy to Zone 4a, but I have no direct knowledge.

Belle de Boskoop is (or was) offered by Vintage Virginia Apples
(http://www.vintagevirginiaapples.com) and Cummins
(http://www.cumminsnursery.com).  I have no idea of the hardiness, and
no input on the nurseries.

Chris

On 14.12.2008 23:29 derry&bill spoke thusly: