[NAFEX] Paw Paw Seedlings

Gregory Strella gregory.strella at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 20:52:48 EST 2008

Hi,

I run an educational farm in Baltimore, MD and I would love any pawpaws are
willing to send our direction.  We have the perfect spot for them and it
would provide another opportunity for our young people to experience
amazing, but not commonly known, natives.  I'd be happy to pay for the
shipping.  How many are you looking to get rid of and when?  Thanks for the
wonderful offer!

Have a great night,

Greg Strella
Fresh Start Farm
717 350.3730

PS. I'd be receiving them at my home address, in case you'd like to
predetermine the shipping costs:

Greg Strella
2015 Emory Rd
Reisterstown, MD 21136