[NAFEX] I need Aronia melanocarpa

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 10:43:17 EST 2008

I have both of those varieties, but not sure I could tell any
difference between them.  I made 5 gallons of wine this year from
them, haven't sampled yet, but I imagine the anthocyanins are off the
chart.  One of the best uses I find is to let them dry on the bushes
(they don't drop) & you have yourself aronia raisins, which are far
less astringent than the fresh fruit.  Work great in pilafs & such.

~mIEKAL