[NAFEX] I need Aronia melanocarpa

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Thu Dec 11 10:44:13 EST 2008

In Russia they are frequently used in wine.  They have high sugar,
intense color, and the astringency translates to lots of body in the
wine.  They are usually combined with apples for that.
Otherwise, they make very decent juice when cooked and diluted.
-Lon Rombough
NEW grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :