[NAFEX] I need Aronia melanocarpa

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Thu Dec 11 10:37:44 EST 2008

Aronia isn't a fruit to eat fresh.  Even though it can develop high
sugar (I've measured 23 Brix and more on ones I've tested) you can't
eat that many before the astringency makes your mouth feel dry.  The
two main varieties are Nero and Viking.  They top the list in
productivity.  Hidden Springs Nursery has them.
-Lon Rombough
NEW grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :