[NAFEX] Apple pressing-hydraulic jack

hans brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Mon Dec 8 05:56:57 EST 2008

Hallo Mark,

to hang a small hydraulic jack upside down is not possible - with German
jacks. The reason is really the oil reservoir.
But very often I saw wonderful alternatives:  Even the smallest
car-repair shop has a  jack to press out/in e.g. ball bearings ...
The unit has a pressure from 5 to 10 tons,  a height from  approx. 2 m
and a width between the  two perpendicular poles or approx. 1 m.
The the most advantage is the foot AND handoperated hydraulic pump(what
ever you like) at the right side.
It could be very good to find such a used press... almost nothing must
be changed.

ciao
hans