[NAFEX] Apple pressing

hans brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Mon Dec 8 05:55:48 EST 2008

Hallo Claude,

your photos and your self made machines/devices are fantastic!
The same method is used mostly at Germany!
Additionally many small companies with your method are offering
the special service, to press really the original juice from the
customer's apples/fruits.
If the customer likes, the juice is pasteurized during seconds and
filled up.
Finally they charge a bit more than one US $ per liter.
For the same money you can buy juice at supermarkets.
Few companies are offering this service also mobile - they would come to
your place.
The larger companies (modified method) just give you the equivalent of
juice, but cheaper.
They have collecting places for apples even at the smallest towns.
The blocks of pomace are bought from animal farmers and very much from
hunters to feed wildlife.

Thank you very much!

ciao hans