[NAFEX] OT Light bulb as Xmas gift

Michael Dossett phainopepla at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 11:35:34 EST 2008

Not all CFLs take a while to warm up.  My fiancee and I moved to a new apartment in July and one of the first things I did was switch out all the existing bulbs with CFLs.  I got different ones at different times based on a couple of different sales.  Some of them are daylight and some of them have a cooler spectrum.  Some of them turn on right away and some of them take a couple of minutes to warm up before reaching full brightness (these are particularly useful for nightstand lamps when you don't want to open your eyes all the way first thing in the morning :-)

I was surprised when I shopped around and looked at the options and discovered just how many differences there were.

Michael

Michael Dossett
Corvallis, Oregon
www.Mdossettphoto.com