[NAFEX] Fruit & Nut inventory

Gary Woods garygarlic at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 6 09:56:23 EST 2008

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 09:48:19 -0500, you wrote:

>I really like this book, but sure wish it was on CD and searchable by a
>variety of fields instead.  I suggested that to the editors and they pretty
>much blew me off.

There have been some ....erm... management changes at SSE, so you might
wait a bit and ask again.  I'm pretty sure it exists in database form
before publishing.  I've been asking about the annual Seed Saver's Exchange
yearbook in electronic form for the same reason.  You can't imagine how
long it takes to look through the tomato section!