[NAFEX] OT Light bulb as Xmas gift

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Fri Dec 5 13:39:35 EST 2008

At the price one or two LEDs are all I am likely to spring for.

However..I think instead of donating cans of food I think I might put a CFB
in the box.  They have been going for $1 each around here.  Same as a can of
Tuna pretty much.  Many people do not yet use them. It would help them out
and their electric bill and the carbon.

Naomi

  _____