[NAFEX] OT Light bulb as Xmas gift

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Fri Dec 5 11:03:57 EST 2008

I have the earlier model, 4 of them, in the fixture over the dining room
table where we eat.  I also pay the bills there, read seed catalogs, sew.
The lights have been okay for me.   The rest of the lights in the house are
compact fluorescents pretty much.  As those go, these will be coming in.

Naomi

  _____