[NAFEX] Zestar, Snowsweet and Honeycrisp

Chris Garriss cgarriss at garriss.net
Mon Dec 1 17:46:33 EST 2008

Guess you are near its home territory, most down here (NC) seem to have
never heard of it.  Even some of the Ag agents in the mountain counties
that grow a lot of apples (including counties where the is now a large
number of Honeycrisp planted) are unfamiliar with it.  If I found it
anywhere I'd thought about trying both Zestar and Snowsweet in the
mountains of NC to see how they did.

Thanks,
Chris

On 01.12.2008 12:39 Kathryn Mathews spoke thusly: