[NAFEX] Vole (Meadow mouse) problems

jas39a at earthlink.net jas39a at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 30 12:40:47 EDT 2008

I've had a bad problem with them over the years.  I tried for a long time to raise oriental and Asiatic lillies, but every winter, the voles eat the bulbs.  They also munch on the roots of my Asian pears.  One of our cats has been killing 2 or 3 voles a month, which helps out.  I think snakes are the best defense against voles.

Eddie Earles