[NAFEX] Huge Wild Raspberries

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Sat Aug 30 02:01:50 EDT 2008

Dear Jim,

Will you go there once again and come back with few picture of fruits and
plants.

What is the botanical name of this wild raspberry.  Genus Rubus has a large
number of species some even growing in tropics.

There is one yellow fruited, Rubus ellipticus which has been described in
Fruitipedia.

I am interested in reporting your discovery in Fruitipedia.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
www.fruitipedia.com