[NAFEX] Wild Plum Jam - sooooo astringent

jas39a at earthlink.net jas39a at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 25 08:32:47 EDT 2008

We used to make preserves out of the wild plums that grew in coastal South Carolina, and those preservess were fabulous!  We were famous for them.  They weren't astringent, just really tasty.  I'd have to say that they were the best preserves I've ever eaten.  Maybe you have a different species of wild plum up there.

Eddie Earles