[NAFEX] Hungarian apple ID?

derry&bill wchase at interchange.ubc.ca
Sun Aug 24 23:59:46 EDT 2008

Ginda,

I have an apple called Jupiter. It's a Cox's Orange cross from England.
1981.

Crawford describes it as large round-conical, greenish-yellow striped
and flushed orange-red; flesh white, sweet, juicy, aromatic, flavour
intense, robust; fruit often misshapen; pick early October, stores to
January. Triploid.

I haven't had fruit yet.

Derry Walsh
South coastal B.C.