[NAFEX] ZTR mowers

Mark & Helen Angermayer hangermayer at isp.com
Thu Aug 14 13:40:31 EDT 2008

Thanks,

I'm tired of working on cheap mowers, so I ended up getting a commercial mower (Ferris).  Mows at 8mph.  Mowed with it for the first time the other day and mowed our 1 acre in 1 hour, but I think I can mow faster once I get used to it.

Good point about beheading by limbs, but I've been controlling grass under trees with a combination of mulch and roundup.

Thanks again,

Mark