[NAFEX] The OLDEST fruit known to man.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Wed Aug 13 16:04:32 EDT 2008

Robert Burns,

Thanks for pointing out.

I shall soon be preparing another "Fruit Fact" based upon your information.  I shall give the credit to you by putting words, "Input from Robert Burns" at the bottom.

Please supply me more interesting facts like that.  I am sure that you must be having some.

I request OTHER LISTMEMBERS too for the same.

Thanks and regards,

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
www.fruitipedia.com