[NAFEX] Easy way to clean squirrel

hans brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Mon Aug 11 06:45:13 EDT 2008

Hallo Bill,

your good comment has been a very special pleasure for me and definitely
for many others!
Thank you!

You know, at Europe and many other countries of the world it is not
allowed to hunt with poison (except mice and rats),
to hunt with snares (snares are e.g. used only at Africa from poachers
and criminals ...), with blowpipes... and generally it is not allowed to
torture any animal WITHOUT a special reason. All laws at EU for private
men or hunters (they need at Germany a one years education, a written,
an oral and a shooting examination with different weapons and they have
to pass all with success) are in this direction only.

ciao
Hans