[NAFEX] Inquiring minds... pictures

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Fri Aug 8 12:22:33 EDT 2008

> What is the policy with posting pics to this list?  I have a nice pic
> of the fruit eating wasps that plague me.  It also seems to me that a
> few pictures would have been of great help to the yellow jacket
> controversy.  Pictures are valuable.  Is there a way do this or get
> this started here?

There are plenty of free photo-hosting sites on the Internet. Just
upload your photos to one of them, and then post the link here.

I haven't used any of them (no camera), but I've heard of Photobucket
(http://photobucket.com/ ) and Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/ ). And I
know there are others, too. I'm sure they're easy to use, since that's
the whole idea, really.

Kind of neat to browse, too, but that's the big problem with the
Internet. It's such a time-waster!

:-)

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday,
singing, "Yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I