[NAFEX] ZTR mowers

Mark & Helen Angermayer hangermayer at isp.com
Thu Aug 7 23:01:48 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

This is a bit off topic, but perhaps only slightly.  We all have lots of trees to mow around, and I suspect a lot of us use ZTR mowers to mow our small orchards.  My Swisher ZTR has been a big pile of junk from the get go.  Now it's broken again and I'm looking at getting something different.  Do any of you have a ZTR you could recommend.  I'm particularly looking for reliablity, but speed is also an important consideration (The Swisher mows at a snail's pace, about 4 mph).  Any of you have a mower you love?

Mark
KS