[NAFEX] peach spots

Mark & Helen Angermayer hangermayer at isp.com
Thu Aug 7 22:50:51 EDT 2008

Hi Toni,

Probably bacterial spot.  Some of my varieties have it too.  It is generally just cosmetic, although it probably weakens the tree some.  If it's bad enough, it can crack the peaches.  Generally, its recommended to plant resistant varieties if possible, if it's a problem.  Antibiotic sprays are said to be slightly effective.

Mark
KS