[NAFEX] Novice grower report

Matt Demmon mdemmon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 16:01:43 EDT 2008

Black Velvet has AMAZING flavor, better than other gooseberries I've tried,
but smaller berries and so far shy production in SE Michigan.

Deb, did you do any flavor comparisons amongst your black currants? I've
only tasted Titania and Consort fresh, and found that Titania was yummy,
Consort almost inedible, so I'm curious about other varieties fresh.

-matt
SE MI zone5