[NAFEX] Blueberries in Paradise: Farmer tweaks soil

Robert C. Mullins mullins at gaelicmysts.com
Wed Aug 6 00:09:53 EDT 2008

Stephen,

I am with you on this point about specificity.  Particularly with regard
to plants and plant species.  I would wish that the Latin nomenclature
would somehow be used more often, even though I understand the taxonomic
nightmare to some degree.

I believe I must point out that coffee beans after being roasted should
contain some carbon wouldn't they?  ;)

Just thought I would share.

Robert C. Mullins M.S. IT
GaelicMysts Farms and Permaculture, Owner
Clarksville, Ar
Zone 8a
http://wildcraft.gaelicmysts.com