[NAFEX] A big favor, please

Jim Fruth jfruth at tds.net
Sun Aug 3 09:38:20 EDT 2008

Toni Pralle wrote, "Will all those replying to a digest with the ENTIRE
digest please stop! All we need is a sentence or two from the post you are
replying to so we know why you're posting. I'll delete before I'll scroll
through all that, especially when it's repeated 2 or 3 times in one digest."

    I SECOND THE REQUEST!!!  When I have to wade through posts that haven't
been deleted off a message, I delete the whole thing.  I don't have time to
wade through to figure out what is a new post  and what someone,
unthinkingly, tacked on to what he sent.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN  56472
For jams, jellies & syrups: