[NAFEX] A big favor, please

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 00:52:13 EDT 2008

Toni Pralle wrote:
> Will all those replying to a digest with the ENTIRE digest please
> stop! All we need is a sentence or two from the post you are replying
> to so we know why you're posting. I'll delete before I'll scroll
> through all that, especially when it's repeated 2 or 3 times in one
> digest.
>
> --
> Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
It would also be helpful if they would take a moment to change the
subject line so it says something other than "Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest,
Vol 65......".
When I get behind reading these messages (which is most of the time), I
like to catch up by reading all the messages on a certain topic. Then I
come to the above subject and who knows what it's going to be about?

Steve