[NAFEX] A big favor, please

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 22:28:59 EDT 2008

Will all those replying to a digest with the ENTIRE digest please stop! All
we need is a sentence or two from the post you are replying to so we know
why you're posting. I'll delete before I'll scroll through all that,
especially when it's repeated 2 or 3 times in one digest.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/