[NAFEX] snails as food, now WAY OT

Hilborn.E at epamail.epa.gov Hilborn.E at epamail.epa.gov
Fri Aug 1 13:49:18 EDT 2008

"..especially when they are attracted to and drown in a plate of beer.
How many meals will just walk up and marinate themselves for you!!  "

Good point Rob!

I am afraid that this may be a truly unique example unfortunately.  I
imagine in my neighborhood, if I put out a trough of beer to lure a deer
to their untimely but delicious ends, I would just end up with a bunch
of drunk farm youths passed out all over the place...

Betsy Hilborn
7a NC
Where a field full of a bachelor herd of bucks was viewed longingly this
AM