[NAFEX] Fwd: More Evidence that Monsanto's HerbicideRoundup is

hans brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Fri Aug 1 09:57:11 EDT 2008

Hallo Lon,

thank you for the very clear explanations!
The word permeable skin is explaining much.
That's why inhalation Roundup is affecting health and some special
cancer rates among farmers are increased.

Because of your interesting comment, I asked at Germany:
Roundup is also not allowed to use near any waters.
At Germany the invasive giant knotweed is also erased with different
herbicides - often Roundup.
Usually first cutting the stems and subsequent herbicide - sometimes
directly onto the cuts.
Sometimes 100%ly pure injections.
Usually several applications, often three years.
Cutting alone can not erase the different knotweeds - even after a six
years cutting period.

ciao
hans