[NAFEX] squirrel success

Michele Stanton 6ducks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 08:21:46 EDT 2008

Hi All,
I borrowed a Havahart trap to rid my yard of a bumper crop of rabbits.  I
have not caught a single rabbit, but carrots used as bait caught squirrels,
time and again. The neighbor's boys used the trap and caught squirrels,
too.  Perhaps you could offer to pay a bounty and harness some youthful
enthusiasm!  Of course, what you do with them afterwards is another story!
Maybe we're missing a prime opportunity: instead of growing peaches, we
could be raising squirrel and selling them in some specialty meat market!!!!

Michele in SW Ohio