[NAFEX] {NAFEX] varmints and netting

Erdman, James ErdmanJ at uwstout.edu
Fri Nov 30 08:16:58 EST 2007

We started out putting netting directly on the trees,  but in a couple
of  weeks branches had grown into the netting and it was almost
impossible to remove the netting without damaging it and the tree.
Also, the blankety-blank robins still got lots of cherries.

Putting it on and taking it off were both more difficult, and the
netting needed lots of repairs.

Jim