[NAFEX] Peach rootstock

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Thu Nov 29 13:51:21 EST 2007

Although it is very dated, Tukey's book, Dwarf Fruit Trees, had a good
summary of the compatability of peach on various dwarfing rootstocks,
including P. besseyi, P. tomentosa, plum and cherry.  It may well not
have info on some of the clonal rootstocks that have been developed or
selected more recently. -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn.