[NAFEX] Cornus Kousa revisit

Donna &/or Kieran holycow at cookeville.com
Wed Nov 28 23:56:51 EST 2007

Rob,  I got some seed from a dogwood tree at the Nashville arboretum, and kept trying to figure out what kind it was.  Not till it died in the winter did I figure out it was their Evergreen dogwood, that's why it still had leaves all winter till it just couldn't take the weather anymore and gave up the ghost.  How hardy are they supposed to be?  I  remember eating a fruit there that I thought was C. kousa, I wonder now if it was the evergreen dogwood.    Donna