[NAFEX] Varmints and netting

Donna &/or Kieran holycow at cookeville.com
Wed Nov 28 23:44:49 EST 2007

Ginda wrote,

  As soon as I finished, the
bird checked it out....looking
carefully at the protected blueberries, and tweeting loudly at each stop.
Perhaps it was my imagination, but he certainly sounded
frustrated and angry with me.

Yes Ginda, I noticed that when I'd go out to pick peas this summer, the
cardinals would sit around in the trees and make unusual noises, like they
were offended that I was picking THEIR food.  After awhile they gave up and
went away.  I'd used white nylon curtains and clothespins to cover the peas,
but somehow they could always find their way in.    Donna