[NAFEX] Varmints and netting

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Tue Nov 27 00:12:19 EST 2007

Mine was sold as bird netting, but has square holes maybe 2cm on a
side - perfect to catch buttons.  I have used the same piece over my
blueberry bushes for the past several years, although it's always a
nuisance to take it out and to put it away again.  Definitely a black
monofilament.  It does keep the birds off my blueberries, and since
keeping it off the ground I haven't killed any small animals (birds
or chipmunks) in it.

Ginda