[NAFEX] Fall fruiting blue honeysuckle/honeyberry

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 00:10:58 EST 2007

One of my honeyberry bushes has been blooming for the past three years during the fall.  This year, the plant has set a couple of fruit that are near full size.  It produced fruit this spring as well.  Is this normal for this fruit?.  Supposedly they are not self fruitful but I have fruit on the only plant that blooms in the fall.

  John